It is my second time to be nominated for the Liebster award! Thank you so much for recognizing my blog Meharmalhotra!
A few days after my first nomination, I’ve been getting a lot of feedback from fellow bloggers, about the blog layout to developing my writing style. I also appreciate all the comments in the photos I posted. From a person who just started blogging, it is so humbling that someone is taking the time to read your work. It’s so nice hearing from you guys!
You can check out my first Liebster post here for the rules when nominated for the said award and eleven facts about me. Below are the eleven questions prepared by Merharmalhotra. So here we go:
You have five minutes to leave your house , what 4 things you will take with yourself?
The 4C. Clothes, cash, cellphone, and common sense? (if that counts haha)
What kind of music connects to your soul?
The official soundtrack of my favorite movies.
What is the one thing you are proud of ?
Standing up for what is right
What is your idea of relaxation ?
Which book inspired you the most?
Whom do you idolize?
I admire people with principles.
If you had to live your whole life in one outfit what will it be?
Name a thing that makes you smile every time you see it.
My graduation picture ❤
What is your biggest nightmare?
Photo from Russel Santos
Translation: It was all a dream, you’re not yet done with your thesis.
If you had been granted 3 wishes , what will they be?
- The world to start over
- No heaven and hell
- A paradise with the Creator
What is your life’s motto?
“You have to be odd to be number one.”
Nominees for Liebster:
Here are the questions, I can’t wait to read your responses! Thank you very much! 🙂
- What is commitment for you?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If any Hollywood star, dead or alive, could play you in a movie of your life, who would it be?
- How do you keep your content original and interesting?
- What’s your favorite non-blog website?
- Would you still blog if you knew nobody was going to read it?
- Why did you first start your blog, and is it the same thing that keeps you writing it now?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- What was the last film you saw?
- What childhood toy do you still keep?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced?